I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday

Here are some of my favorite pins from the last week or so.

This craft table from Ashley at Make It and Love It is just genius!


If I ever need a kitchen island, I may look for an old dresser like this one from Apartment Therapy. Such a great idea!


It may still be a little early for Christmas, but I love the idea of this Christmas Card Holder from Martha Stewart.

Looking for more great finds? Check out my boards on Pinterest here.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, thanks so much for leaving me some comment love over at Posed Perfection. I hope the Olive Oil trick helped with your stainless appliances. I am your newest follower. I hope you'll visit me again and click on my "Follow Me" button to add Posed Perfection to your GFC. Have a blessed week! ~Nici

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!